Jan 17, 2007

You Have The Right To Remain Ridiculed




Call it a tribute. Call it a temporary (and obviously inferior than the original) refugee camp. What the heck, just call it having some plain ol' fun.

Anybody up for a trainwreck?

I am.

Turns out being turned off by your significant other's skin color has no bearing on the sweet luvin'.




"I spent most of last night having a tearful discussion with FH about what I
consider his lack of physical attraction to me. I can't talk to him anymore
right now so I'm here. I'm black and he is not. I don't think he finds me
attractive and that it is in large part due to my being black. I wrote him this
letter a few days ago and when we discussed it he alternately denied everything
and conceded that he doesn't find me viscerally attractive but still loves me.
Though it hurts, I acknowledge I'm not pretty. I'm used to men telling me that I
need to lose weight or fix my teeth or change my hairstyle but what he doesn't
like isn't anything I can change. He isn't mean about this but his lack of
attraction shows and I resent it."

.
For someone with a self esteem of this bottomless calibre, it is quite hilarious that she thinks she lives in a Fairy Tale World.
.


"I think he does accept me but I am having difficulty acceptingthat I am
less-than-ideal in his eyes."
That's quite painful, princess Fiona... Quite painful, indeed.

.
Let's start this thing up again. All trainwreckers regroup on this blog. You know you want to.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure this woman is charming, sweet and beautiful. Too bad she is a bit simple.

I find it funny how they try to give advice but end up twisting the knife even more.

"I've heard from a lot of black women that it's hard to find a man who's as educated and focused as they are. ..."

I guess trainwrecks.net being out of the picture doesn't mean the trainwrecks are.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My estimation is that she's going to have a disorder called vitiligo soon, in which pigment disappears from the skin. Uhuh, yeah right.

Lestat said...

Welcome, Supersnark. Your contributions will be highly appreciated, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

There's a "trainwreckrefugeecamp" that should probably link here. Or something. I know I was confused for a while.

(How come some people have their name showing up? Liz?)

-emily

Anonymous said...

Emily, your confusion is readily apparent, you might just be a little out of your league here.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sure showed me.

Anonymous said...

Emily, if you are able to assure us that we can look forward to more of such insightful confusion, let me be the first to say, I can hardly WAIT! (gleeful clapping)

DAMN, it feels good to be back. I LOVE me the smell of some low IQ in the mornin'.

Anonymous said...

Supersnark, let me just offer a simple amen.

Anonymous said...

No Fool, you're cracking me up, dude.

Anonymous said...

Shit I meant Chaos